We are hiring!
DynamicSource develops advanced systems for airlines and the aviation industry.
Our software is found in the flight decks and flight operations offices of many major airlines worldwide. Our knowledgeable staff consists of airline pilots, performance engineers, software developers and business developers. We are now looking for a new star in our team to help us fly higher.
You are a passionate and highly skilled software developer that will design, develop, test, support and install software solutions mainly for the aviation industry. You have experience in building secure, high-quality and innovative software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Our experienced group of developers will make sure to give you a flying start towards your exciting missions.
- Software system developer/product-owner with a focus on Airport Management Software
- Front-and backend system development in various software languages
- Designing, prototyping and implementing new features in an existing code base
- Organise and prioritize your tasks to meet deadlines
- Work with minimal supervision, both remotely and in our Stockholm, Sweden office.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Flexibility to adapt and be responsive to customer driven change requirements
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Identify, evaluate and implement new technologies
- Continuous performance tuning, optimization and improvement of the existing code base
- Experience with test-driven development and current coding standards
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with highly secure network communications.
- Highly self-organised and disciplined / experience with remote work
- Project management skills
- Neural networks, machine learning and implement AI routines
- Interest in aviation
The DynamicSource team is located in the greater Stockholm area. Initially you are required to work from our central Stockholm office and remotely.
DynamicSource visit customers and participate in industry events (e.g. forums and product expos) and world wide travel may be required.
Please email your cover letter (including your salary range expectations) and your CV in English, with the subject: Software Developer Application to email@example.com.
For any queries please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will call you back.
We will review applications continuously until 30th April 2021.