We are hiring!
DynamicSource has been developing flight critical systems for airlines since 2009.
Our software is found in the cockpit and operations offices of many major airlines worldwide. Our team consists of airline pilots, aircraft performance engineers, software developers and business developers. We are now looking for a new star in our team to help us fly higher.
You are a passionate and highly skilled software developer that will design, develop, test, support and install software solutions for the aviation industry. You have experience in building secure, high-quality and innovative software in compliance with coding standards and technical design. Our experienced group of developers will make sure to give you a flying start towards your missions that transform the aviation sector.
- Backend systems development in various software languages
- Designing, prototyping and implementing new features in an existing code base
- Work remotely with minimal supervision
- Full lifecycle application development
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Flexibility to adapt and be responsive to customer driven change requirements
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Identify, evaluate and implement new technologies
- Continuous performance tuning, optimization and improvement of the existing code base
● AD Integration
● Client Server Communication
● Experience in Jenkins
● Interest or experience in aviation and related systems
DynamicSource has signed a collective agreement via Teknikföretagen for its employees. To learn more, please google "Tekniktjänstemannaavtalet".
Interviews will be conducted as applications are submitted and the position may be filled before deadline.
Please email your cover letter (including your salary range expectations) and your CV in English, with the subject: Software Developer - Aviation Systems Application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any queries please also contact email@example.com and one of our team will call you back.
We will review applications continuously until 2 June 2021.