We are hiring!
DynamicSource has been developing flight critical systems for cockpit environments, airlines and aircraft manufacturers worldwide since 2009. Our knowledgeable team consists of pilots, engineers, software and business developers. The compilation of our Team comprises of an extraordinary versatility allowing us to lead your way into tailored state-of-the-art solutions. We always thrive on tough challenges.
Manage customer relations regarding in-use and new products
Be the customers voice inside DS
Maintain relationship after implementation
Arrange regular customer meetings to discuss and follow up ongoing tasks
First line support
Follow up support tasks with other teams
- Technical background in aviation
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in software development
- Productivity software skills
- e.g., Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Email management, Data entry, Video conferencing
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills / Multi-tasking Ability
- Aircraft Performance engineer
- Project management background
The DynamicSource team is located in the greater Stockholm area. You are required to work from our central Stockholm office (min. 2 days/week) and remotely.
DynamicSource visits customers and participate in industry events (e.g. forums and product expos). Worldwide travel and the flexibility to do so may be required.
Please email your cover letter (including your salary range expectations) and your CV in English, with the subject: Technical Account Manager to email@example.com.
For any queries please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will call you back.
We will review applications continuously until 31st January 2022.