We are hiring!
DynamicSource develops advanced systems for airlines and the aviation industry. Our software is found in the cockpit and operations offices of many major airlines worldwide. Our knowledgeable staff consists of airline pilots, performance engineers, software developers and business developers.
You will be responsible for taking one of our products to the next level. It is used by operations staff and flight crew on a daily basis, delivering critical flight data to external systems and our own iPad app 24/7. You will:
- Design, prototype and implement new features in an existing PHP code base.
- Make UI improvements and further development in a Typescript / ReactJS code base.
- Create and maintain customer API integrations. Adapt internal API endpoints to customer needs and streamline / reconcile incoming data to internal models.
- Write excellent technical documentation for both internal and external use.
- Use high-availability and fault tolerant coding practices.
- Implement automated software testing and quality assurance.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with highly secure network communications.
- Highly self-organised and disciplined / experience with remote work
- Aviation knowledge / interest
The DynamicSource team is located in the greater Stockholm area. Initially you are required to work from our central Stockholm office and remotely.
DynamicSource visit customers and participate in industry events (e.g. forums and product expos). Worldwide travel and the flexibility to do so will be required.