We are hiring!
DynamicSource develops advanced systems for airlines and the aviation industry. Our software is found in the cockpit and operations offices of many major airlines worldwide. Our knowledgeable staff consists of airline pilots, performance engineers, software developers and business developers.
You are structured, practically minded and technically savvy individual who enjoys working with testing and implementation of software. There are great demands and expectations on our software and your role will be very focused on how we carry out testing and quality assurance in an efficient way. You will also work with implementation of these products and systems at airlines and other partners, such as aircraft manufacturers.
- Functional and Technical software testing
- Write and edit technical specifications for software
- Technical setup of our software products
- Project management
- Focus on implementing DS products with customers
- Well oriented in aircraft performance and aviation in general
- Proficient in working with Scripting languages
- QA Test background
- Project Management background
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Aircraft Performance engineering background
The DynamicSource team is located in the greater Stockholm area. Initially you are required to work from our central Stockholm office and remotely.
DynamicSource visit customers and participate in industry events (e.g. forums and product expos). Worldwide travel and the flexibility to do so will be required.
Please email your cover letter (including your salary range expectations) and your CV in English, with the subject: Test & Customer Implementation Manager to email@example.com.
For any queries please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will contact you.
We will review applications continuously until 28th February 2022.