We are hiring!
DynamicSource has been developing flight critical systems for cockpit environments, airlines and aircraft manufacturers worldwide since 2009. Our knowledgeable team consists of pilots, engineers, software and business developers. The compilation of our Team comprises of an extraordinary versatility allowing us to lead your way into tailored state-of-the-art solutions. We always thrive on tough challenges.
Apply to be our next
Quality Assurance Manager
- Create, implement and sustain company quality standards.
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by monitoring, reviewing, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Train and motivate employees to ensure that quality standards are met.
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing to information analysis.
- Meets financial objectives by estimating requirements, preparing annual budgets, and scheduling expenditures.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses and monitoring procedures.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes.
- Assists in the recruiting process.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, and compliance audits.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- In addition to the quality job, there will also be the issue of working with certain Accountable Manager roles towards certain airlines. Therefore, great importance is placed on background in the aviation industry and such knowledge.
- Experience with ISO certifications (ISO 27001, 9001) and Quality Management Systems
- Ability to work independently in driving Quality Assurance on an organizational level
- Audit experience
- Excellent data analyzing and review skills
- Strong technical and computer skills
- Great eye for detail
- Ability to teach and mentor
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in software development
- Productivity software skills
- e.g., Word processing software, Spreadsheet software, Email management, Data entry, Video conferencing
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills / Multi-tasking Ability
- Technical background in aviation
- Project management background
The DynamicSource team is located in the greater Stockholm area. You are required to work from our central Stockholm office (min. 2 days/week) and remotely.
DynamicSource visits customers and participate in industry events (e.g. forums and product expos). Worldwide travel and the flexibility to do so may be required.
Please email your cover letter (including your salary range expectations) and your CV in English, with the subject: Quality Assurance Manager to email@example.com.
For any queries please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will call you back.
We will review applications continuously until 31st December 2022.