We are hiring!
DynamicSource AB has been developing flight critical systems for cockpit environments, airlines and aircraft manufacturers worldwide since 2009. Our knowledgeable team consists of pilots, engineers, software and business developers. The compilation of our Team comprises of an extraordinary versatility allowing us to lead your way into tailored state-of-the-art solutions. We always thrive on tough challenges.
You are a passionate and highly skilled in sales and business development that will report to the CEO. The DS Team will make sure to give you a flying start towards your exciting mission.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with customers/clients face to face or remotely
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the Aviation Industry
- Plan, prepare and carry out presentations
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Experience of international contracts and procurement work
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Great interest and knowledge in aviation
- Great interest and knowledge about the software industry
- Background in aviation
The DynamicSource team is located in the greater Stockholm area. You are required to work from our central Stockholm office (min. 2 days/week) and remotely.
DynamicSource visit customers and participate in industry events (e.g. forums and product expos). Worldwide travel and the flexibility to do so will be required.
Please email your cover letter (including your salary range expectations) and your CV in English, with the subject: Sales and Business Development Manager to email@example.com.
For any queries please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team member will call you back.
We will review applications continuously until 31st July 2021.