DynamicSource has been developing flight critical systems for cockpit environments, airlines and aircraft manufacturers worldwide since 2009. Our knowledgeable staff consists of pilots, engineers, software and business developers. We are located in central Stockholm and are now looking for a new star in our team to help us fly higher.
Customize and develop code and calculation algorithms in C++ together with our Performance Engineers and programmers
Bug fixing together with our team of developers and engineers
- Organise and prioritize your tasks to meet deadlines
We give you the opportunity to work remotely when projects allow for this, our office is located in central Stockholm
Project lead when implementing new aircraft types into our tools
- Software testing and quality assurance
Represent DynamicSource in relevant committees
You are a passionate and highly skilled engineer with special interest in aviation. You will lead projects, test software, support our developers and customers from the aviation industry in your role as an aircraft performance engineer. Our experienced team will make sure to give you a flying start towards your exciting missions.
- Aircraft performance engineering degree OR
- Engineering degree with special competence and interest from the aviation industry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly self-organised and disciplined
- Able to travel a few times per year
- Programming experience in C++
Last day of application is November 20 2018. Interviews will be held continuously during the application period. Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.