DynamicSource has been developing flight critical systems for cockpit environments, airlines and aircraft manufacturers worldwide since 2009. Our knowledgeable staff consists of pilots, engineers, software developers and business developers. We are located in central Stockholm and are now looking for a new star in our team to help us fly higher.
- Project Management, link between customer and developer
- Testing and development of customized test programs
- Organise and prioritize your tasks to meet deadlines
- We give you the opportunity to work remotely
- Support towards customers and developers
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Create and maintain required documentation
- Identify, evaluate and implement new technologies
You are a passionate and highly skilled engineer with special interest in aviation. You will lead projects, test software, support our developers and customers from the aviation industry in your role as an aircraft performance engineer. Our experienced team will make sure to give you a flying start towards your exciting missions.
- Aircraft performance engineering degree OR
- Engineering degree with special competence and interest from the aviation industry
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly self-organised and disciplined
- Able to travel a few times per year
- Programming experience is highly desirable
Last day of application is February 11th 2018. Interviews will be held continuously during the application period. Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.